[ Associate Senior Officer (Q.A) ] [ Aug, 2011 - Till Date ]
- Train new employee under production, quality control, quality assurance (In-Process Control), microbiology department and research & development department.
- Train existing employee on new SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)/retraining on GMP/GLP/GWP etc.
- Conduct assessment test for new and existing employees.
- Conduct training to the intern students of pharmacy/biotechnology/microbiology/biochemistry graduating from various universities throughout country for industrial training.
- Prepating PPT ( Power Point Presentation ) of various topics related to advance pharmaceutical and laboratory methods.
- Investigate if any production failure occurs due to any circumstances as a member of failure investigating team ( FIT ).